Whimsical Horrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most here say it's haunted, others say it's because of the owner of the mansion, but all of them say it's Whimsical Horrors at night.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samantha Marie Cure Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha

Samantha

Samantha Marie Cure Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Samantha Marie Cure Uchiha   Samantha Marie Cure Uchiha EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Your full Name: Samantha Marie Cure Uchiha

Your Age: Stopped aging at 20. Real age about 1363

Height: 5'9"

Your Appearance:
Samantha Marie Cure Uchiha Tifa_p10

Armor: Samantha Marie Cure Uchiha 95387310

Your Personality: You all know me by now. If not, get to know me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFP72-_fX1Y < in spirit with my younger self lol

Your Race:Demon / Nephilim

Your Gender:Female

Your History: I am the product of a Nephilim and a Demon. A Nephilim is a being whose part angelic being and part human. My father was a Nephilim and my mother was a demon, their relationship was forbidden by both heaven and hell. Nephilim were scorned by God in the first place because angels were not supposed to mate with human females. Demons were acceptable with Satan but a being of God and a being of Satan were forbidden to interact. My mother and father hid their relationship well from everyone who knew them. But when my mother gave birth to me everyone saw I had wings, my wings weren’t as they should be. I had one black and one white, one for each blood line in my veins. My father’s wings were almost as magnificent as mine, however mine where more elite and beautiful besides the obvious color change. The only set of wings I’ve seen that are of more magnificence than mine, are my honorary sister’s: Angel. Of course when both ends found out they were furious. My father immediately showed me how to hide my wings and to practice every day. We lived in secrecy till I was 4. We moved and moved trying to escape the wrath of those who opposed my parent’s relationship. But you can only run for so long. God took his mighty wrath out on my father and sent him into the Devils Cavern to be imprisoned; my mother was sent with him. They wait there to this day watching, waiting to be freed along with the other Watchers who will get their full punishment on judgment day. I was spared, why I do not know but that day mercy was taken upon me. I was placed within the Hallowell-Uchiha family. The Hallowell’s and the Uchiha’s were both very well respected and powerful families and sense they had just recently combined, it only made sense to place me within their careful watch.

Of all 6 children in the family only two did I become close with. From day 1 Kairi and I hit it off. We were relatively the same age and most people couldn’t believe we weren’t blood sisters by how close we had become and so quickly to. Kairi had a close bond with her older brother, Revan. However, Revan was quiet and what you could call mysterious but regardless of how stand offish Revan could be, his bond with his sister was unmistakable. This would come to play much later on in life but at such a young age we really had no idea how close we could all become. It took awhile but eventually Revan warmed up to me and the two of us became just about as close as Kairi and I were. The 3 of us tended to get into trouble a lot as kids of course we would have gotten into much more if Kairi hadn’t always been our voice of reason. Which as an adult I thank her for. We spent pretty much every day together, training, exploring or doing things that were expected of us. Those were some of our happier days and they didn’t last for long. When Revan was 15 and I was 13 the tragedy happened.

Early in the day I had gone out to train by myself in the forest. I assumed Revan would join me later like he usually did, but I wasn’t too concerned on if he actually showed or not. About midday I decided to take a nap figuring I wouldn’t be asleep too long, however my ‘short’ nap would last a lot longer than planned. When I finally opened by eyes it was dark already and I knew I was screwed. I wasn’t supposed to be out this late by myself and I’d probably be in trouble when I got home. I rushed home as fast as I could and when I saw the town I sighed knowing I was in for it. However everything was eerily silent and still. I had chills going down my spine as I walked closer as if something inside me was screaming for me to run and not go closer.

As I walked in the town I immediately saw dead bodies scattered all over the place. A gasp escaped my mouth as I ran through town , seeing body upon body laying dead on the ground. And then it hit me: Where was Angel? Revan? I then took off running to our house tears streaming down my cheeks, confused and scared. I threw open the door and saw four dead bodies, all children. I ran to each one, none of them alive. The last body I reached was none other than Kairi’s. I sobbed hysterically as I whispered to her trying to get her to wake back up. My 13 year old brain could not handle the fact that my best friend and someone I had considered a sister had been murdered. The one person I had come to trust in this world had been taken from me. I would have sobbed all night if I had not heard a commotion coming from Archon and Deocia’s bedroom. I got up and walked over to the door and hesitantly opened the door. I saw Revan standing over his mother and father, his mother already being dead. To my horror Revan was standing above his father ready to kill him with one more move. Before I could stop myself I screamed as more tears streamed down my face. In a shaken quiet voice I slightly remember myself asking what he was doing, but before any more could happen our brother jack appeared and knocked Revan away from Deocia and Archon. At that moment and completely in shock my brain gave out and I fainted. My mind using one of its defensive techniques, repressed all memory of that night into the very depths of my mind. The next thing I remember is being shook by Revan screaming and asking if I was ok. He had probably assumed I was dead considering everyone else in the village was. As I opened my eyes and looked at him I had absolutely no idea what had happened and so Revan explained to me what had been explained to him. That Jack had done everything and had taken off after explaining. This would be the belief I would have about Jack up until the day he died. Even though the memory was there in my brain I could not access it. The memory was hidden awaiting the day something would trigger it back to the front of my mind.

200 years would pass without anything major happening. I mean Rev and I still shared our fair share of battles and such but none really significant. By this time we owned our own apartment in the city of the old magic kingdom (VMK). It was more of a pent house but that’s regardless. That day had been no big interest really but I was up early in the morning to watch the sun rise. I often did when I couldn’t get myself to sleep. Lately something hadn’t felt right so I took the time to walk out onto the balcony to watch the sun rise. Revan was still sound asleep and I wasn’t going to bother to wake him so as I watched the sun come up over the mountains I had no idea what to expect. Out of nowhere I felt a rise in energy but before I could react, I had two armored figures spring up to attack me. I managed to somewhat defend myself, however they were prepared for that and threw lightning like cuffs at me which bound my hands together. Being there was two of them I really had no chance of over powering them now, so I screamed. I was hoping to wake up Revan and screaming his name would probably do the trick.

However they did not give Revan time to respond they simply whisked me away and after many miles of my screaming they taped my mouth shut and knocked me out. When I woke up a few hours later I found myself in some sort of holding cell my hands were now free and my mouth untapped, but I came to figure out the cell I was in was no normal cell and I could not break out of it so easily. I would need some sort of key. I sighed as I sat against the wall and tried to think of how I was to get out of here and where the hell Revan was. Soon enough my kidnapper revealed himself to be none other than Zeus, King of Olympus. He explained that I had a memory in my head that he found to valuable to let walk around. He was going to keep me here till he figured out how to erase that memory and then probably sell me off. He even offered to give me the place of Goddess of Love and Beauty, for how beautiful I was. But when I angrily refused his offer, he decided he may just keep around considering how much I hated him. Zeus being quite bragger decided to indulge me and tell me just the memory he wanted from my mind. As he started to explain his evil plan my brain was triggered as I flashbacked to that horrible night and I saw exactly what he was talking about. I almost did not want to believe what I was seeing, but I knew a memory couldn’t be lying so I sat shocked as I watched what Revan did to his entire family. Then it hit me, I knew Zeus was afraid of the Uchiha’s and I began to understand why this memory would be harmful to him and so I looked at him with disgust and told him he would regret kidnapping me.

He then began to laugh as he looked at me saying it was a shame someone such as myself should be pregnant at this moment, an inconvenience for him, he called it. This blew my mind I had no idea I was pregnant and this made the whole situation turn around. Now I was not only fighting for my life but this unborn child as well. I knew I couldn’t let on who the father was otherwise Zeus may have killed me then. If he had known I was carrying on the Uchiha blood line he would of killed me out of fear. So I simply shrugged it off not wanting to call attention to it anymore. He left me to my thoughts then as I paced back and forth impatiently waiting to be rescued. I sighed as I thought of Revan, I wondered if he was even looking for me and if I would ever see him again. But I vowed to myself I would somehow see him again. Even though recalling what I had seen my feelings didn’t change, I knew what ever had happened that night wasn’t the side of Revan I knew and as I look up towards the ceiling I whispered, ‘I love you’.

It would be about a month before I was rescued, of course not like Revan wasn’t trying it just took time. I was kept in my little cell the entire time although I was always kept in a weaken state. About a week into my capture I had threatened Zeus and in return he had struck with me with his lightning on my leg and was told to learn respect for he did not wish to harm an unborn child. Ironic he had feelings for something considering everything else he did was ruthless. I had yet to learn some healing from Angel, so I had to let the wound heal on its own. Zeus had told people to make sure it didn’t get infected but other than that he pretty much let me suffer, knowing I couldn’t make an escape attempt like this. One night a figure stood in the shadows and called my name. When I demanded to know what they wanted they held out a key, and stepped forward showing it was none other than Jack. When I realized who it was I had many questions such as, why was he here and why had he lied about the massacre. He only briefly explained it was something he had to do and he was here to help but he would need me to forgive him for what was about to happen. I didn’t have time to ask what, as he swiftly ran up to the cage and hit the back of my head knocking me out cold.

The next thing I remember was being woken up by Revan screaming at Jack to get away from me. Not wanting to call attention to myself I pretended to be still knocked out as I watched the scene before me. Of course Revan never fights simply and the battle of course ended up going up the mountain and causing a lot of attention. So I followed the best I could, considering my leg was almost healed I walked some of the way but then decided to fly. When I finally reached the battle it was coming to an end as I saw Jack make his attempt to reveal the truth. I gasped as I then saw a lightning bolt from Zeus kill Jack and destroy the scroll he had brought to show the truth. I kept myself hidden as I watched Zeus try to convince Revan to stay on his side, but one thing you do not do is cross Revan and I could tell he would not have anything more to do with Zeus. Basically declaring war right there he walked away and I waited till he was far enough away to reunite with him. Far into the depths of the mountains we could finally reunite, probably one of the happiest days. Of course now Revan rarely lets me away from his side, he is much more protective of me now, with good reason.

Not long after we started up a civil war with the Olympians to take the throne from Zeus. A lot of people agreed to help us, especially when they heard what Zeus had done to me. Along with a lot of the army already liking Revan as more of their leader than Zeus together we combined and as I helped lead the army against those who opposed us, Revan took on Zeus, and other Gods who got in the way. Almost all the Gods in Olympus perished that day while others simply left and stepped down. But most importantly Zeus was killed, giving the throne over to Revan. Of course I stepped forward to rule with him, he needed someone to keep him calm. Upon taking the throne I also took up the name of Goddess of Beauty and Love. Within no time Olympus was returned to its glory from the war, and so began our time of peace. Not surprisingly soon after Revan and I got married considering it was bound to happen sometime and we had our first child on the way. All of Olympus was over joyed when I gave birth to the first heir to the throne, Anakin. Not too long after I would give birth to two more, Jacen and Draco. And just like that there were more Uchihas back in the world, making Olympus not only the one of the most feared places but also a target. However, with Revan as king not many threats were considered to be dangerous, this led to favor amongst the Olympians. They no longer had to worry about opposing forces and oppressive leadership.

When Aizen betrayed us and kidnapped Draco, it was hands down one of the worst days of my life. I was convinced we would never get him back. Revan, Angel, Skye, Daring, I and the New Gotei 13 went in search of him. We eventually found ourselves at a fortress...a trap for lack of a better word. Revan left me behind to go into the fortress to get Draco back. Of course he succeeded. I managed to get myself within the fortress to watch the battle between Revan and the Dread Lord, knowing my son was safe back at I allowed myself to drop my guard. Bad mistake. Aizen came from no where and grabbed me holding me within his grip using his powers to keep me from escaping. When the ground split leading down into the earth and I saw Revan turn his head and see Aizen holding me. I felt helpless knowing I was probably about to cause a whole set of problems. Aizen told Revan he had a choice. That choice was my life or victory over the Dread Lord. Aizen took me and threw me into the gaping hole, still unable to move, I screamed as I fell down into the depths. The next thing I remember is hearing Revan asking if I was ok and being in Hell. We were trapped there for six months until we made our escape. Thats when I learned of my second child to be killed in battle. Anakin our oldest had died at the Dread Lord's hands. The death of Anakin was particularly hard on Revan, being Anakin was the oldest. Anakins death also re-opened the old wound of losing Junior. Now having lost two kids, I wasn't the same. I had Revan assign guards to watch over Jacen and Draco at all times, if we weren't present. Both loses left me so scarred that I would not have another child until years later.

Eventually a few years later Revan convinced me to have another baby and thus Sophia Marie Uchiha was born. It was a cheerful event in Olympus and a huge celebration was held in honor of the birth. Sophia would grow to be very spoiled and loved by her father. Softening his heart even more, as she knows just how to work him. I thought that would be our last child considering now we had a girl Uchiha again, but I was wrong. In a unlikely turn of events I got pregnant with another girl. So 16 years later the final heir to the throne was born: Serenity Angel 'Kairi' Uchiha. Over 1300 years and 5 kids later, Revan and I are still as happy as when we first fell in love. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else. He is great husband and father and I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend eternity with.

Years later
Your Family:
Husband: Revan Uchiha
Sister: Kairi " Angel " Ardelia Aerith Lillium Cure-Hollowell
Son: Anakin Skywalker Uchiha Jr
Son: Jacen Skywalker Uchiha
Son: Draco "The little dragon" Uchiha
Daughter: Sophia Marie Uchiha
Daughter: Serenity Angel 'Kairi' Uchiha
Niece: Amity Essence Hallowell

Your Specialty: Some healing and other demonic powers which are to remained classified.

Powers: Thats a secret ;]

Love Interest: this is just obvious.....

Weapons: Samantha Marie Cure Uchiha Icesword-1
Back to top Go down

Samantha Marie Cure Uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whimsical Horrors :: Role Play :: RP Character Bios-
Jump to: