Whimsical Horrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most here say it's haunted, others say it's because of the owner of the mansion, but all of them say it's Whimsical Horrors at night.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some things that need to be said

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha

Samantha

Some things that need to be said Empty
PostSubject: Some things that need to be said   Some things that need to be said EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Alright so I've been asked by a few people to voice an opinion about the whole Pigs&Devil relationship because like usual I'm more comfortable saying these things to peoples faces than some others. So here it is :

A lot of us feel like this relationship is just to get attention and heres why:
1. About 2 weeks ago Pigs came to me and IM'd me something that was very personal and relating sort of to the topic. I'm not going to share what she said because i'm pretty sure she didn't want everyone knowing and I'm not sure exactly who she told, anyway that was fine. A few days later Heart confided in Ace and myself that she was bi and she had been for a while but wasn't really comfortable sharing it yet, and she shared with me because I'm her good friend and I've been bi since 8th grade so who better to understand? So THEN during the truth or dare game day 1, heart admitted it to everyone and so did pigs I believe. So everyone was very understanding etc. Then... all of the sudden day 2 Devil has decided she's bi and a lot of us were like ...yeah ok.... but didn't say anything. And then once pigs said "yeah i would date devil" I immediately was like watch them magically date. Rev is my witness I said it on skype o_O and come to find out a lot of other people thought the EXACT same thing. You don't just magically decide your bi also its like all the sudden since pigs and heart are bi now devil is.

2. Secondly, Devil has been coming to me for the last 2 weeks over Paint. Basically saying how she loves him so much and never wants to lose him. In fact in one conversation she said she couldn't handle that heart break. 2 days before Devil and Pigs got together, Devil Im'd me saying how Hawk was trying to get her to break up with paint but she wasn't sure if she could do it because she loved him. And then all of the sudden 2 days later she's perfectly fine with dumping him over a message for pigs???? Do you see how some of us are having issues with this whole situation? I mean how do you go from "Oh i love him so much I don't want anyone else" to "I dumped in a message.." in like 2 days??? I'm sorry but no it doesn't work like that.

3. Cry for attention? Some of say yes to that question. Both pigs and devil walked in a room to announce they liked each other which happened in one night I might add. and from what I heard from people in the room they both got a kick out of people being like "O_O!". So, then I was like well whatever maybe its not what we think but then.....both Devil and Pigs decided lets throw their relationship in Rans face. Which in turn pissed him off, which I can understand. Also I told them both about 3 separate times he was not mad about them being together yet, whenever they told the story that was their reason for him being mad, so its almost like they wanted someone to be against their relationship. They kept shoving it in his face until the point where he disowned devil, he also disowned devil because things were apparently said behind his back. Now, last night devil claimed she was crying upset and angry that Ran disowned her, HOWEVER, devil said TO ME before all of this the only reason she was Rans kid in the first place was because of Hawk and wouldn't have been his kid if Hawk hadn't asked her to be his sister. She's even said she can't stand him at times and wants breaks from him, so why the fuck is it such a huge deal that he disowned her? She obviously didn't care before so why now? Unless of course its for the attention. Also Hawk wants to get better in roleplay and the only way do that is through training and Ran is probably the best person to train him. Yet hawk got threatened and insulted all last night for THINKING about what he wanted to do. Let the man stay with Ran if he wants to, its not Hawks fault devil pissed off Ran.

Thats pretty much all there is to say on the matter, I'm sorry if it pisses people off but thats how we feel and it had to be said since I'm pretty sure this whole argument with ran is going to continue, since no one can be adults and just let it go. So if you read all of this thank you for your time and that is all.
-Sam
Back to top Go down

Some things that need to be said
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whimsical Horrors :: Rules, Information, and Memos :: Important or Not So Important Information-
Jump to: