Whimsical Horrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most here say it's haunted, others say it's because of the owner of the mansion, but all of them say it's Whimsical Horrors at night.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellschool.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rockerr

rockerr

Hellschool. Empty
PostSubject: Hellschool.   Hellschool. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Chapter 1: A new beginning
I didn't like the fact that we were moving, especially into a town called Hellsing, but father got a new job, my sister wanted to go, and my cousin was coming along as well. In other words, I had no chance in hell. Hellsing was the one town where there was a population of who the heck knows, and nobody fucking cares. The first face I saw was my neighbor, Matt. Matt glared at me at first, he was a muscular guy, blond hair and green eyes. I just shrugged and brought my boxes up to my room. I was going to share a room with my cousin, Flight. It's the usual, other than the fact that we're right next to Allie, my sister is scary at night. She'll bang on the wall all night and scream, her nightmares can be that vivid that she'll feel as if they are real. I unpack my clothes and sigh, this... will be a long long school year.

It was my freshman year, and I was in the same homeroom as my cousin. Flight and I were close, but we both need some space. Luckilly the teacher noticed, we both got seperated. Instead, I'm sitting next to my blonde neighbor, Matt. Matt grimaced at me and whispered in my ear. "Wellcome to Hell, new kid." The teacher yelled at him for disturbing the new student and I laughed. Apparently thats a crime at this school. I got my first detention. In the same room as Matt again.

The rest of the school day went by quick, knowing I was dreading detention. The only class that went slow was lunch. Matt was at my lunch table and say across from me. Halfway through he kicked my foot and gestured toward a monitor, that was texting. I just shrugged and went back to my salad, Matt staring at me the whole time. I sighed and kept eating, and I even started working on my homework, just to avoid conversation with him. Of all people, why does HE have to be the one who follows me? Hellsing has became the worst place ever, before the school day was over.... And now that it was, I had one more thing to worry about. Detention with him. Who knows who else will be there.
Back to top Go down

Hellschool.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whimsical Horrors :: Role Play :: Stories-
Jump to: