Whimsical Horrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most here say it's haunted, others say it's because of the owner of the mansion, but all of them say it's Whimsical Horrors at night.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Struggles of Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piggy
Admin
Piggy

The Struggles of Life Empty
PostSubject: The Struggles of Life   The Struggles of Life EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:16 am

Chapter One; Sisters

My sister let out an ear piercing scream. I tried to escape the death grips the two men had on my arms but it was no use. Whenever I squirmed or made an escaping movement, one of the men would bash their clubs on my back or head sending intense pain throughout my whole body. My knees gave out when a tall, dark figure walked out and slashed her torso causing insane blood flow. She curled up on her side, the sticky, red substance soaking into her blue and silver trimmed military jacket. She looked extremely pale and her face and hair were coated with blood and dirt.
"F-Fyre..." she called out, "Make it stop hurting."
I shuddered at her once strong and brave now weak and helpless voice. I closed my eyes and sank to the ground onto my knees, the two men allowing my movements, but they still had their grip on my arms. Hanging my head, I felt as if I were going to puke. I felt someone roughly grab my wild raven hair and yank it, forcing me to lean back. Something cold and metal rested again my throat, the steel glistening in the soft torch flames around the large cavernous room. I look up the blade, up the hand, up the arm to the shoulder, and finally at the face. I gasped. There, with an extremely guilty and sorry look on his face, was Colonel Roy Mustang.
Back to top Go down
https://whimsicalhorrors.forumotion.com

The Struggles of Life
Page 1 of 1