Whimsical Horrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most here say it's haunted, others say it's because of the owner of the mansion, but all of them say it's Whimsical Horrors at night.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Struggles of Life; 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piggy
Admin
Piggy

The Struggles of Life; 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Struggles of Life; 2   The Struggles of Life; 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Chapter Two; Rescued

"Chaos, forgive me." He whimpered, the man behind him had Mustang's own gun knotched into the small of his back. I swallowed, my throat pressing painfully again the blade. He nodded and I knew what to do. Mustang flicked the sword across my throat, pushing me forwards. I writhed like I was dieing, but all he did was make a tiny scratch. I knew what people looked like when their throat was slit, so I mocked it. After everyone left, I sat up and looked at my sister. The bleeding had stopped, but it was still pretty bad. Crawling to her, I laid her on her back and looked at her face. She looked back at me. I placed my hands on Cleo's stomach and they set on fire. She screamed in pain as I seared the would shut. I felt horrible as I did it but I finished and wiped some dirt off Cleo's face. She smiled faintly but scrunched her face up in pain. I only just realized my throat was bleeding. Running a finger across the scratch, it healed.
"Fyre... thank you." Cleo groaned in pain. I smiled and said in my monotone voice,
"No problem, sis." Cleo smiled. After a while, she passed out from pain.
Back to top Go down
https://whimsicalhorrors.forumotion.com

The Struggles of Life; 2
Page 1 of 1